CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sharing your summer reading list- Blog Hop!

Hello Bloggers!
This post has two options.  First, you can just type in the name of a few books you are reading, and I will compile these into one big google doc.  Next, if you have a blog and want to play along, join the blog hop!  Type a post about your favorite professional literature or books that are on your "to read" list and join the party!

Blog Hop Note- This is different from a plain linky party!
Be sure to copy this code to YOUR post to join the blog hop- this should add the blog lineup to your post as well!  Copy this code and when you are editing your post, click "edit html" and then paste at the bottom of your post. <script src="http://www.linkytools.com/picturecaption_linky_include.aspx?id=85106" type="text/javascript" ></script>
Thanks for linking up- I can't wait to see what you are reading!  :)

Stay tuned for a video tour of the Daily 5 in my classroom!

My "teacher" reading list (some are re-reads that I need to brush up on) includes:









If you are interested in an online book study of Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller, click here for the schedule.  Also, you can preview the entire book online for free here.  I know I will be reading along!

I also can't wait to see your just for fun "poolside" reads.  I need some new ideas!

Since the movie is coming out soon, I will of course be re-reading the last Harry Potter book.  If you haven't read the Confessions of a Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, go grab a copy now.  I re-read the entire set EVERY summer.  Did I mention I'm also taking my last two graduate school courses?  :)  So I think I will have a busy summer.




1 comments:

Mrs. I

Is there a way to see who all linked up? I was hoping to see what everyone else was reading.

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words