CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Science Websites & Videos

BrainPop Jr.- hands down the best animation for EVERYTHING!  If you don't have a subscription yet, you need one.  So do I actually... mine is out :(

Scholastic Study Jams- Scholastic's free version.  They have really cool karaoke vidoes

Science NetLinks- Free hands-on science lessons & activities

History of Laundry- Ok, I know you are "thinking what in the world?!" but this is a really neat site with videos from Proctor and Gamble.  It really does a great job of tracing history (hello social studies standards- long ago vs. modern times!)  Great inventions highlighted as well.


Science Week

3 comments:

Tamara L. Chilver

I love Brain Pop, too!!!!

Miss Williams
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Williams

I just came across your blog. It is wonderful. I love these videos you posted. I'm always looking to see how I can incorporate technology in the classroom.

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words